Thu, 09 Nov|
CSR training for leaders
Elevate Your CSR Leadership. Gain CSR Expertise and Drive Sustainability Excellence. 4 days to take impactful action.
Time & Location
09 Nov, 09:00 – 12 Dec, 17:00
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
About the event
CSR training for leadersWhy is it needed?
In SMEs, the number of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) management jobs is rising, and CSR teams within major organizations are continuously growing.
These drivers at the service of sustainability in business require diverse backgrounds and skills, they need to acquire a solid general knowledge of CSR and to master the methodological resources at their disposal to design, formalize, and implement a CSR strategy.
If this is you, we propose a strategic course with concrete and practical business cases and examples from our 20 years of experience.This training will allow you to:
- Take charge of your CSR mission as a leader
- Be able to explain what CSR is and how it is linked to global issues
- Understand the links between environmental (planet), social (people),economic (profit) sustainability and sustainable leadership
- Know how to use methodologies to formalize a CSR strategy
- Grasp the keys to implement a CSR strategy and to enhance it
- Build a network of peers
4 days trainingDay 1: November 9th, 2023 - Understanding CSR Day 2: November 14th, 2023 - Environmental sustainability Day 3: November 27th, 2023 - Social sustainability Day 4: December 12th, 2023 - Sustainable leadership More information here: Executive training | Trianon Scientific Communication (science-by-trianon.com)